Home

Welcome!

The Victor W. Farris Foundation was established in 1952 in New Jersey to engage in charitable activities, such as the granting of scholarships for the college education of students, creation of and maintenance of scientific and technical libraries, and financial aid to properly qualified institutions for scientific research.

The Celia Lipton Farris Foundation was established in Florida, and in 1986 merged with the Victor W. Farris Foundation to form the current foundation. The foundation experienced a significant increase in assets in 2012, and the Trustees developed the program of philanthropy described on these pages.